Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I walked around town with a sweater today
My head hurts, my body is aching,
I feel feverish, My head still hurts,
I feel terrible, I puked, and I still
feel like puking. I feel terrible,
I feel cold, This sucks, I'm falling
sick! O's are over, grad night is coming
and I'm sick! JOY TO THE WORLD.

Panadols, please do me some wonders! I'm
counting on you, and thanks Chow Rach Mel
and all for yr concern, I really hope I'd be able
to join the basketballers tmr for Kbox, and
training ):

Leaving cert today, wow I had good comments!
And I finally got a shawl, I finally got my dress,
now its down to my brown contacts,
I'm so freaking tired and I feel like
shit, I should sleep.

Bye blogger, and hello LJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home